As headline says what happened to personalisations. There's no longer possible to learn from sms or Gmail? Or is it my app that is faulty?
كل منشورات المجتمعمنشور جديد
What happened to personalisation?1 صوت 8 تعليقات
Personalised Prediction not working on new Phone1 صوت 6 تعليقات
I had a Xiaomi redemi Note 5
and now have a Xiaomi redemi Note 6 pro (new phone)
I have installed Swiftkey on my new phone
However my Personalised Prediction or Personalised dictionary does not predict
Under account , in Swiftkey setting, I can see my gmail address as expected
Cloud Predictions is ON
Is there a way to get my Personalised Prediction to predict
perhaps , is there a "dictionary " file, I can copy from old phone to new phone
suggestions1 صوت 0 تعليقات
i lost my savings words suggestions after formatting my phone although i was having an account with auto backup
Changing keywords0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
I am trying to be able to switch between keyboards. I found this thread https://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/articles/201591521-How-do-I-switch-between-and-manage-my-keyboards-#_=_. I could not tell how old it was but surely switching between keyboards can't be that complicated. I am relatively new to Android so I just don't know. My question is is that information correct.
مشكلة في الترجمه2 أصوات 10 تعليقات
كل مميزات الكيبورد تعمل فقط على wifi
مثل الترجمه و الملصقات + Gif
ولكن عن توصيله بالبيانات تاتي رساله انت غير متصل بالشبكه
How to Remove "Hat Guy" from Keyboard?0 أصوات 2 تعليقات
Hello,in the new update of Swiftkey there ia a "Hat guy" in-front of the Keyboard (between latter R-U and D-J ) it's pretty annoying and distracting, I really can't write correct and I'm about to uninstall the application.
Is it possible to have an option to remove it or is there in option somewhere to remove it?
Has anyone else been experiencing the app repeatedly closing-1 أصوات 0 تعليقات
Whenever im not using the Swiftkey app I keep getting notifications that the app is repeatedly closing has anyone else been experiencing this?
Flow Gestures Need Work0 أصوات 1 تعليق
Not only do the trails appear a split second after I start swiping with Flow, the predictions are inaccurate some of the time. There are times when it is really incomprehensible, too.
Blackberry Key2 with prediction bar0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
Is it possible to use Blackberry Key2 with prediction bar without the virtual keyboard?
Spanish ñ for instance not written when Spanish language is on0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
When I put the writing language in Spanish, it doesn't whatsoever put Spanish signs, especially not the "ñ" - strangely enough, only when put to German pr English.. Spent some time in Huawei support waiting for a solution, finally they told me to ask the support here..
Voice to text0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
How do I use automatic punctuation in voice to text? Google Assistant does it perfectly!
Physical keyboard type same character for multiple key0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
When I using physical keyboard and try to type these characters
จ ข ช
Those characters can type with key "0 - ="
But when I press the key "0" or "-" or "=" on physical keyboard with SwiftKey it's all gave me the character "จ" instead of "จ ข ช"
This happen on both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta and I found it when SwiftKey support physical keyboard for Thai. Any fix coming soon?
A key is okay. It can type correctly with other language and Thai also correct with another keyboard app.
Retrieving predictive text0 أصوات 12 تعليقات
I had to reinstall SwiftKey and lost all of my predictive texts. How do I retrieve them?
Emoji Autocorrecting0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
I'm running the keyboard on an S9 and it keeps auto-correcting my symbols. I want to use emojis only when I decide and sometimes I prefer to type ":)" or ":D" without it automatically turning it into an emoji.
This is extremely annoying and I would have to switch to another keyboard if there is no way to turn this off.
Backup not syncing to another device10 أصوات 17 تعليقات
Device backup from previous device is not syncing to the new device.
Swiftkey translator necessity - Flags2 أصوات 0 تعليقاتNew feature request.Wish SwiftKey would add option to insert original language and keep translated language. That way I can understand later what I write. See photo link below.Also if it would insert a little flag/emoji next to translation like iTranslate app keyboard does on iPhone. Please, please implement this feature, it is a basic need over looked by all translation apps on Android.See example from iTranslate app for iPhone.(If anyone knows of an Android keyboard app that has this feature please let me know.)Thank you
Mes données0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
Depuis mon changement de gsm je n'arrive plus à récupérer mes data ..
plus aucune prédiction !!!
Cela fait quelques années que je l'utilise et maintenant je n'ai plus rien !???
Merci pouyr votre aide
Chinese Pinyin tone markings available? New "language" keyboard, maybe?1 صوت 0 تعليقات
Being able to type Chinese pinyin tone markings quickly is extremely useful for learning and instructional reasons. Most of the options available are problematic and/or inefficient. Is there an easy way to do this with Swiftkey's English or Mandarin keyboards? Could this be folded in as an option to existing keyboards, and/or could their be a specific language option for it?
Pinyin is the first character set learned by young Chinese children -- it's not just a crutch for expats and other gringos. There is a need and a demand for this sort of feature.
Keyboard change0 أصوات 1 تعليق
I changed my keyboard to SwiftKey and I can't send a text because my contacts are nowhere to be found.
Periods often become question marks.0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
If I press the period key, I have about a 60% chance of it being a period, the other 40% is a question mark? It just happened. How do I fix this?
All My predictions are gone!3 أصوات 5 تعليقات
Hello dear friends, All my predictions are gone! I have connected my gmail account and all predictions are synced! But after reseting my phone and connecting again to my Gmail account. All my predictions are gone. Please help!
Sync iPhone to android3 أصوات 5 تعليقات
Hi, I'm trying to sync my Word predictions from ios to android. But I'm still not able to retrieve my words in Android.
I've connected both via Google account.
Remove Apple tools bar3 أصوات 1 تعليق
Is it possible to remove this area, which I marked on my screen to get more screen space for my conversations? I disabled all other keyboards and microphone functions so all buttons disappeared from a bar and now it's just unused and wasted space on my screen :( Anyone?
Lots of functions not there in latest versions.2 أصوات 1 تعليق
I had to reflash my phone due to most Google apps constantly crashing. SwiftKey was automatically restored by after running it & configuring it the same way that I have done for 5 years a lot of functions/features don't work properly!
Even though I've logged into my SwiftKey account and synced my phone word predictions don't happen, none of the words that I've added to my personal dictionary are predicted, emoji predictions don't happen and recent words used & emojis used don't show. I have loved SwiftKey since I bought it many years ago but these latest problems are really frustrating & time consuming to have type out full words.
Note that I uninstalled the latest version & despite installing an older February 2019 version I found that I still have the same problems.
SwiftKey keeps repeating words in voice typing0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
When I am typing something like goodbye why it will sometimes write good bye bye (the second bye was added automatically) has anyone else had this problem? It's driving me crazy!
How show swiftkey on sms start?0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
At the moment when open a SMS-app with text-field I have to klick in it to start swiftkey. It doesn't matter which sms-app I'm using.
Is it possible to start swiftkey automatically for SMS as it works in other apps?
I have a Nokia 3.1 with Android 9.
Thank you for your answers.
underline0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
hi, how to remove "underline" when typing with swiftkey keyboard
Flow method0 أصوات 0 تعليقات
Flow method disappeared from SwiftKey which I used on ipad 5.1 How do I restore Flow
Predictions not coming.3 أصوات 5 تعليقات
I just changed my phone. The previous data is not coming. Please help
problem with account and prediction words and personalyzed option2 أصوات 4 تعليقات
i've such a problem with my account
my account is linked with the email "email@example.com"
suddenly, i've lost all my data and my dictionaries and words
i've sent you and email before but you didn't but you did not answer me.
i've recieved an email from google
and the personalized words button has disappeared from the Account menu in the app so i can't use my personalized words anymore
please fix this because i was using this keyboard for years
i can't give it up now so easily .
please help me to recover every data and word in my account .