At this time we don't offer an option to resize your SwiftKey Keyboard on iOS.
If you're using an iPhone 6 (and above), it is however possible to take advantage of the 'Display Zoom' feature to make everything on your screen appear larger.
To do this:
- Access your device 'Settings'
- Open the 'Display & Brightness' menu
- Under the 'Display Zoom' header - tap 'View'.
- Switch between 'Standard' and 'Zoomed' views. Use the image preview function to observe the effect each setting has. Remember to press 'Set' when you've made your choice.
- Your device may restart depending on the changes.
Please note that Landscape mode is disabled on larger Plus devices when 'Zoomed' mode is active.