Categories can be added, removed and rearranged via the SKS: Admin app.
1 - Add a category or symbol
It doesn't matter if you want to add a new category or symbol, the process is exactly the same for both.
- Tap the 'New' icon.
- Navigate to the new category or symbol to be uploaded.
- Crop your image and confirm your selection by pressing 'OK'.
- Enter a name for your new category/symbol, pressing 'OK' when done.
- Your new category/symbol is now available to use.
2 - Delete a category or symbol
To remove one of the pre-configured categories or symbols:
- Long-press on the category or symbol you wish to delete. You can select multiple categories or symbols for deletion, and any selections you make are indicated by a tick.
- Tap the 'Trash can' icon when you've made your selection(s).
- Select 'OK' to confirm deletion.
3 - Rearrange categories and symbols
You don't have to stick with the default SwiftKey Symbols layout.
By using drag and drop you are able to organise your symbols collection to your choosing. You can rearrange both categories and symbols in this way.