You can now create tasks from your Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard without switching apps and see your tasks across devices in Microsoft apps like To Do, Outlook and Teams.
- Open your toolbar and tap on the To Do icon (in red below)
- Sign in to your Microsoft SwiftKey account with Microsoft if you aren't already
- Start by adding a task (Tasks will be saved in Microsoft To Do)
- To access your Tasks settings:
- Tap on the three dots to expand the menu and you'll get the following options
- Within the 'Settings' menu, you can enable/disable task suggestion on your last copied item.
- Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard for Android has an Intelligent Nudge Task Capture feature. which means the Intelligent Nudge automatically detects a promise-like text as a task and prompts users to add it to To Do.
- You will be able to see the following message "Add [xxx] to To Do" as a prompt to add the task. The task suggestions show above the keyboard.
- Within the 'Settings' menu, you can enable/disable the Intelligent Nudge task suggestion feature by turning ON/OFF the "Allow task suggestions based on typing" option.
- To view and edit your tasks, you will need to download the To Do app
- Log in with the same email address you used for your Microsoft SwiftKey account
- Your tasks you created in SwiftKey will show within the 'Tasks' section of To Do
- To use Tasks, you need to be signed in with your personal Microsoft account. You will not be able to use your Microsoft work email account.
- Your tasks will be available to view in the To Do app, not Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard.
- More information on To Do can be found here.