You can now create tasks from your Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard without switching apps (available on beta 7.8.6 and above) and see your tasks across devices in Microsoft apps like To Do, Outlook and Teams.
- Open your toolbar and tap on the To Do icon (in red below)
- Sign in to your Microsoft SwiftKey account with Microsoft if you aren't already
- Start by adding a task (Tasks will be saved in Microsoft To Do)
- To access your Tasks settings:
- Tap on the three dots to expand the menu and you'll get the following options
- Within 'Settings' menu, you can enable/disable task suggestion on your last copied item
- To view and edit your tasks, you will need to download the To Do app
- Log in with the same email address you used for your Microsoft SwiftKey account
- Your tasks you created in SwiftKey will show within the 'Tasks' section of To Do
- To use Tasks, you need to be signed in with your personal Microsoft account. You will not be able to use your Microsoft work email account.
- Your tasks will be available to view in the To Do app, not Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard.
- More information on To Do can be found here.