SwiftKey Cloud provides several great benefits for users, including:
- The ability to safely back up the words and phrases you use regularly
- Personalize predictions from your past writings on Facebook, Gmail, Evernote, Twitter, and your contacts
- Syncs what you teach SwiftKey across your enabled devices if you personalize with Google (including Android)
To set up your account please follow the below steps.
- Open the SwiftKey app from the list of apps on the device
- Tap ‘My Profile’
- Choose your desired log in method (Google or Facebook) and follow the instructions
Please note that if you already have an Android device with Cloud enabled, in order to get cross platform syncing you will need to sign into SwiftKey Cloud using the same account, and vice versa.
For further help, please see this instructional video:
Video captions are available here.