You can turn sounds on and off, turn haptic (vibration) feedback on and off, change the sound your keypress makes and the length of vibration.
To access 'Sound & Vibration' settings:
- Open the SwiftKey app from your device
- Tap 'Typing'
- Tap 'Sound & Vibration'
To change volume or vibration:
- Check or uncheck 'Keypress sound volume' or 'Keypress vibration'
- Change volume or strength of vibration using the sliders
To change the keypress sound:
- Check or uncheck 'Keypress sound volume'
- Choose a new keypress sound profile from the four on offer: ‘Modern’, ‘Android’, ‘Traditional’ and ‘Blip’.