We'll be sorry to see you go, but if you really want to remove SwiftKey from your iOS device just follow the steps below:
- Find the SwiftKey app icon
- Tap and hold the icon
- Tap the 'x' in the lefthand corner to remove the app
If you're having problems then you can also try the following:
- Navigate to device Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Look for the Storage heading, tap 'Manage Storage' (don't mistake this with 'iCloud' that appears below).
- Scroll down the list until you find 'SwiftKey'. Tap 'Delete App'