Bug Report - Japanese text is reverted to English letters on inserting close bracket
There doesn't seem to be a dedicated bug reporting system that I could find, so I'll post here and hopefully the issue is noticed.
Japanese text is reverted to English letters on inserting close bracket
Steps to Replicate
- Install latest beta
- Add the following languages: En-GB, fr-FR, jp-JP
- Go to a text box so the keyboard shows
- Switch to the QWERTY japanese input keyboard
- Press the following keys: A, long press K, Press A A A, Long press L
You input あ（あああ）
Actual (buggy) action:
It gets auto-corrected to a(aaa) the moment the close bracket is inserted
- Tested in Firefox, OneNote.
- Android Version 9 (1st March 2019 security patch)
- Phone model: ONEPLUS A6003
- Swiftkey version: Beta 184.108.40.206
Should I expect a response on the forum, or will this go to some back end bug reporting system? Do I need to take any additional actions?
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.