Predictions quality deterioratee since a couple of months
I'm using SwiftKey for about couple of years now (I just checked.. bought it in 2012! :D) and it was working great, but I've noticed that since a couple of months the predictions are getting less accurate.
Previously I could hit seemingly random keys at the correct side of the keyboard (left/right) and the magic was happening and I was getting correct words.
Nowadays I have to pay quite a lot of attention and quite often hit the exact keys to get the word because otherwise I would get something quite random (and to boot - not very popular word, neither on it's own nor in the context).
I have enabled Spanish (ES), Polish (PL) and English (UK). I was using this setup since the beginning (one of the biggest pluses was that I was able to set this 3 languages at the same time without stupid need to switch the language each time and the predictions adjusted on the fly when switching language mid sentence!).
The problem is especially noticeable with Polish language.