[Feature Request] Better emoji options, layout and handy things
While there are yearly more and more emoji, the search to find the right one is getting harder and harder. SwiftKey isn't helping... yet.
1. There is a lot of whitespace in the emoji board. Instead of 3,5 visable rows you could make it at least 4 rows (or even 4,5 if you read my second point). And instead of 9 emoji per row, you can make it 10.
2. The catogory buttons are very high, it takes up valueble space!
3. Have an favorite page, with emoji user can mark as favorite (with a 3D touch or long press). The upper row is changing so much, it's useless.
4. Replacement words (yes, just like Apple, but better). If I write pizza on the text keyboard, you can mark the word, because there is an emoji. One tap without switching to the emoji board could make it a real emoji pizza.
5. And it is possible while typing "piz" dat instead of the word pizza is shown in the suggestionsrow, you also could show the emoji.