The following important keyboard features are missing or can not be controlled at all.
- Auto Space after Punctuation
- Spell Checker without Auto Correct enabled
- Writing Java Code is a nightmare because bit automatically changes symbols and spacing.
- The symbols Keyboard is absolutely disgusting 🤢 it doesn't follow regular qwerty standards.
- Important Symbols for writing are missing, like Dot Points for lists. hence the >(-) symbol
▪️ I'm an Emoji Dot Point
▪️ The accented characters only show 1 alternate characters
▪️ The AUTO SPELLING CORRECTION can not work out the 1 letter misspelt in a word could be a similar word, it's the basics of a mobile keyboard.
- The "System Spell Checker" option in Android 10 is not available until installing Gboard
- Users must Install Gboard and Disable it to utilise this application properly, on mu Huawei P30 Pro, I have no Gboard installed by default making it impossible to use the Android System Spell Checker in conjunction with Swift.
- The clipboard manager has no option for how long it should store clips, it just deletes them after you copy 4 or 5 things to the clipboard.
- Emoji Search is missing, something in nearly every keyboard on Android has available.
- The Emoji Screen is very old from Android 2.3 days, making selection very difficult and time consuming.
- The keyboard has Incognito Mode, something that scares users when it should be called " Low Telemetry Mode"